Out n About Sportfishing’s COVIDSafe Message to Guests
The health and safety of our customers and employees is and always has been our highest priority. Our operating procedures bring together a number of new and existing wellbeing measures to give you peace of mind when you travel with Out n About Sportfishing.
Out n About Sportfishing has a COVIDSafe Plan in place to ensure the safety of staff and guests. All efforts will be made to provide a clean and hygienic environment to allow our visitors to safely enjoy the activities we provide on the Great Barrier Reef.
- As of 17 December 2021 all Out n About Sportfishing staff will be fully vaccinated.
- As of 17 December 2021 all passengers travelling on Out n About Sportfishing’s vessels will be required to be fully vaccinated with proof of vaccination provided.
- Proof of vaccination required for each passenger over 16 years of age, to be provided at check-in via digital Vaccination Certificate or the QLD checkin App.
- If proof of vaccination is not provided, Out n About Sportfishing reserves the right to refuse the passenger to board the vessel and no refund would be applicable. We recommend you have travel insurance.
- If you are unwell and have COVID19 symptoms such as fever, respiratory infection or shortness of breath, sore throat and a dry persistent cough, you will be asked not to travel with Out n About Sportfishing and advised to seek medical advice.
- Highly recommend passengers and employees download the COVIDSafe app – enabled, to assist with tracking if required.
- Social distancing advice will be provided on board during the Safety Briefing.
- Hand sanitising stations will be provided on the vessels.
- There is enhanced cleaning of the vessels, with a focus on high contact areas.
- Snorkelling equipment provided is thoroughly washed and sanitised twice.
- Our staff are trained to follow strict personal hygiene protocols.
We want to reassure you that all of us at Out n About Sportfishing are fully committed to looking after your wellbeing when you fish with us and we look forward to welcoming you on board.
From the crew at Out n About Sportfishing, Tight lines!